| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pyongyang in September is somewhat warm at 18.7 °C (65.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- In September the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in September is not exactly parched with sporadic rain. Circa 109.1mm (4.3in) of H2O precipitates across on average 7 days.
- The heavens above Pyongyang are slightly sunny having on average a welcome 7:34 of gorgeous solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:45 long and the longest day is 13:01 long with an average length of 12:23.
- There are approximately 4:39 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 62% of daylight hours and cloudy 38% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Pyongyang September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Pyongyang, North Korea
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Pyongyang:
- Yanji, China - 528.2 kms (328.2 miles) NE
- Chunggang, South Korea - 319.6 kms (198.6 miles) NNE
- Hyesan, South Korea - 331.9 kms (206.3 miles) NE
- Kimchaek, South Korea - 343.6 kms (213.5 miles) ENE
- Wonsan, South Korea - 143.3 kms (89.1 miles) E
- Chunchon, North Korea - 211.4 kms (131.4 miles) SE
- Kangnung, North Korea - 306 kms (190.2 miles) ESE
- Seoul, South Korea - 192.5 kms (119.6 miles) SSE
- Ullungdo Island, North Korea - 478.7 kms (297.5 miles) ESE
- Inchon, North Korea - 187.9 kms (116.8 miles) SSE
- Taejon, North Korea - 327.3 kms (203.4 miles) SSE
- Chupungnyong, North Korea - 368.4 kms (228.9 miles) SSE
- Pohang, North Korea - 460.3 kms (286 miles) SE
- Busan, South Korea - 523.3 kms (325.2 miles) SE
- Mokp'O, North Korea - 471.8 kms (293.2 miles) S
- Yosu/ Yeosu, North Korea - 508.2 kms (315.8 miles) SSE